At the North Shore Center for Weight Management, we will help you overcome your struggles with eating, body image, and weight control.
Seasoned health psychologist Dr. Brad Saks has extensive training and experience providing both weight management services and the evaluation and treatment of eating disorders. He treat adults aged 18-70 at two office locations, serving both Chicago’s North Shore and downtown. Additionally, Dr. Saks has an extensive referral network of physicians, registered dietitians, and exercise specialists to help you meet your weight management and mental health needs.
Our services include:
- Weight management coaching
- Assessment and treatment for Binge Eating Disorder
- Assessment and treatment for Bulimia Nervosa
- Assessment and treatment for Anorexia Nervosa
- Assessment and treatment for Night Eating Syndrome
- Assessment and treatment for body image disturbance or Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Metabolic testing using indirect calorimetry
- Pre- and post- bariatric surgery psychological and behavioral care
- Referrals for medical nutrition therapy with a registered dietitian
- Referrals for medication management with a physician
- Referrals for physician-supervised very low calorie diets
- Referrals for exercise specialists